” An individual’s self-concept is the core of his personality. It affects every aspect of human behaviour: the ability to learn, the capacity to grow and change. A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success in life.”- Dr. Joyce Brothers
” Whether you think you can or you can’t, you are right.”- Henry Ford
- Keep your thought positive because your thoughts become your words
- Keep your words positive because your words become your habits
- Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values
- Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.
What is Executive Presence?
Executive Presence is a blending of temperament, competencies, and skills that, when combined, send all the right signals. Leaders know they must embody executive presence to get ahead, influence others and drive results. Leadership development professionals know they must help their executives develop it.
When you achieve strong presence, you create a feeling of respect and trust in others; you make a positive impact on others; you attract the attention of others; you are respected; you are listened to; you inspire and influence others;
When you are confident and able to command the attention and respect of others, it makes you feel more confident about your abilities and actions and the way others perceive you. Your confident approach with helps you to present yourself and your ideas in effective ways and to achieve results.
Achieving a presence is a skill that you can master by learning and applying the correct techniques. The regular practice will help you master the skill and will help you accomplish more in your personal and professional spheres. In this workshop, you will have an opportunity to learn and practice different aspects of developing presence which includes the inner aspects of your self and your interactions and behaviour with other people.
Why Executive Presence – Why Do You Need?
Executive Presence is how others perceive you as a person of substance who can be trusted and relied upon.
Why do you need Presence?
- You want to present yourself to highlight your talent
- You want to be talked to, listened to and be remembered
- You need to be able to sell yourself and your ideas
- You want to grow professionally
- You want to live with self-esteem and confidence
- You have higher goals towards self-actualisation.
Workshop Goals and Objectives
- This course is aimed to help the participants develop a positive professional presence in their interactions with others and presenting themselves as high-impact professionals with a strong presence.
- The course will help the participants understand and learn the ways to develop their inner presence and make an impact with their colleagues and clients.
Just share your contact details and we’ll be in touch with more information, schedules and answers to any questions you may have.