Delivering Business Value Through Training & Development
Turn Your T&D investments
Into People Performance & Organisational Results
- Current Yield: After a typical training programme, what percent of participants demonstrate visible improvement in performance?
- Stakeholder Expectations: What do the stakeholders expect as outcome of a learning event?
- Business Value: How does management define value from T&D initiatives?
- Companies invest in Training & Development with the expectation of improved performance.
- Learning events should provide a great experience for the learners, But that is no longer sufficient.
- Learning needs to produce business results; training is a business process with clear goals and measurable outcomes.
One vital challenge for the HR Leaders is not just about appraising of how people fared in the past, but more importantly how well we prepare our people to meet the challenges in the coming year by building their capabilities and commitment to take the company forward. That calls for chalking down the L&D strategies to
- diagnose the strategic needs of the organization,
- designing and driving learning events in alignment with the performance gaps and
- deploying at the workplace for translating the learning into people performance and organizational results.
The Learning Event: Overview
The two days learning event aims to provide a Systematic Approach to Training with hands-on practice on the various strategies, methods, and tools on the following vital areas of T&D:
Strategic alignment of L&D strategies with business goals:
- Performance analysis: identifying Performance and behavioral gaps
- Identifying success factors for training.
- SPIO Analysis
- Mapping & Measuring Learning strategy
- Constructing Learning Outcomes
- Learning Styles and adaptability
- Assessing the prevailing climate for learning and building a learning culture
Transfer of Learning to workplace by adopting blended learning approach:
- Shifting from evaluator role to enabler role
- Addressing Knowing-Doing Gap
- Reinforcement: Learning contract, peer support, mentoring and coaching
- 70/20/10 model and workplace learning practices
- Learning Dashboard
Training Impact Measure: Creating a visible impact on organisational results through
training, show-casing results by success stories involving end-users and beneficiaries.
Internal Branding of L&D: Ensuring buy-in for L&D initiatives from stakeholders and internal
- HR Managers and Professionals with responsibility for T& D Function
- L& D and OD Managers and Professionals
- Line managers, functional heads and department managers with people development focus
- HR professionals with interest in L& D/ likely to transition to L& D
The Style of the Course:
- This is an intensive course with plenty of hands-on exercises.
- Group work to practice that simulate organizational environments.
- Pre-course reading and Mid-course work after day-1
- Courseware comprising relevant Tools, Checklists, Best Practices and Background theories.
- Follow through support for countering practical challenges.
Just share your contact details and we’ll be in touch with more information, schedules and answers to any questions you may have.