Business and Commercial Acumen
Business Leadership Program
“…Good Business Leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to competition.”Jack Welch
“Ideas are the currency of success. They differentiate you from your competition.”Edward de Bono
Business and Commercial Thinking skills refer to the ability to identify marketplace opportunities and discover the most appropriate way and time to capitalize on them. It is more like a state of mind that looking for learning and growth opportunities.
The key element includes
- Understanding of the business and its environment, market, customers, and competition
- Ability to think strategically and set strategic goal and direction
- Identify opportunities and pursue the opportunities
- Think creatively to create new possibilities and solve problems
- Financial acumen to translate the actions into the financial result.
- Gain insight and understanding of your business model and the market you operate in and identify feature business opportunities
- Understand how internal and external events impact on your business
- Gain an understanding of your thinking style and how to develop commercial and business thinking
- Gain an understanding of financial statement and how to analyse them
- Understand the different aspect of Innovation and the possibilities of Innovation in your business
Just share your contact details and we’ll be in touch with more information, schedules and answers to any questions you may have.